just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Too Tired

I am exhausted from our visit to Baltimore, but here is a brief report:

Saw the National Aquarium. Too many day camp kids, but we did see most of it. The Dolphin Show isn't running until one of the females gives birth.

Ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Love those Salmon Firecrackers! Of course, had cheesecake (they have something like a zillion varieties).

Did a little shopping at the Discovery Channel store and souvenir shops. Kiddie A bought a book on personalities (and kept testing me all the way home). Tan Lucy Pez found three shirts at the "Making History" store that would've been great for me and my Kiddies ~ baseball shirts with "WHO" & a number 1, "WHAT" & a number 2 and "IDONTKNOW" & number 3 on them. On the front it had a logo with Abbott & Costello League on it. But Kiddie A said she wouldn't wear it. {sniff} BTW, if you want an Edgar Allan Poe doll, this is the store to get it from. Also "The Raven" t-shirts.

Could have done more in Baltimore (there's lots to do) but Tan Lucy Pez decided she was tired and we headed home, she drove. Lots of meaningful faces made at me in the rearview mirror.

The Bonnie catch-phrase of the day: "Oh, I didn't see that. I'm not very observant." This is what was right in front of her:

(That's the Aquarium in the back, these are paddle boats)

6 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Tomorrow I am not going to complain, even inside my own head, about Bonnie. There I just promised the world, so I have to do it.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Sounds like quite an experience! Well... I'm glad someone else is experiencing Bonnie, too.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Dddragon, I split a seam at the last part.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I want to go to the national aquarium!!!!

Neon Tetras are cool.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

Sounds like a good time! The T-shirts sound great, perhaps you should get Tan Lucy Pez a Raven one that says "Nevermore" to remind her of this visit with Bonnie!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Based on Bonnie's observation skills, I probably would never want to get in a car she was driving.

Sounded like a fun day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home