just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, February 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit for February

Time is still fleeting along.

I'm still a housemate of Unsignificant Other. This damn too-cold-too-windy-uglygrey-winter is really getting me down. And almost everyone I know, too,, even those that LIKE winter.

UO almost acted normal while our Girls were home for winter break (btw, they both got straight A's for their first semester!!). However, he did retreat to his room more and more as the days progressed. Now that they're back at school, he mostly only speaks to me when absolutely necessary. Seems to only do his own laundry (I wash whatever is in the hampers in the basement). In the beginning of our in-house separation, he would make enough food for two for dinner (he gets home first); then he started going straight to the YMCA from work w/o telling me. Or elsewhere, I'm not sure and I don't care. However, months ago he had made a point of telling me that I should let him know if I wouldn't be home to feed Salem - and he doesn't do it himself!

More imporatantly, I'm bugged by the bad vibes, the wierd faces, tones, etc. I'm relieved that I don't have the burden of the marriage anymore, but this ain't fun, either.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit rabbit. That sounds plenty uncomfortable. Sorry to hear.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit.

This will pass. Hard to hear, but true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home