just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, November 26, 2004

Black Friday

It was very nice to have a low-key Thanksgiving meal with family, especially when some of the family are those that I don't get to see very often. It was the first time that we'd ever been to Felicita, where some of the Harrisburg CowParade cows are placed. My cow, Flower, A Cow By Any Other Name, is at a private residence.

Today I do work, but thankfully not at a brick-and-mortar retail store, but at a catalog call center. True, we'll be taking alot of calls for items that have already sold (like the Pottery Barn Kid Quilted Stockings, but hey, we've been selling them for at least three weeks). There will be alot of irate callers about that particular item

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Hi there -- it was great to see you all! We had a lot of fun... XO, Aral PPP

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I don't know what Black Friday was like, but I had fun shopping on Monday with the grandkids. Thanks for lending them to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home