just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

G r r r r

We got a couple of inches of snow overnight. No big deal.

However . . .

I had come to the realization yesterday (or it had finally dawned on me) that my UO was only doing his own laundry. I've been washing - and will continue - whatever is in the hampers in the basement.

This morning I see that UO shoveled the front walkway around to the side and cleared the deck outside the kitchen door, the sidewalk and the driveway behind my van. Of course he would've cleared his car in order to get to work. But he left my van untouched.

wow. what an @$$

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger TLP said...

That was tacky.

But, from his point of view, he may feel that he did his share by clearing the sidewalk, etc. That's a good bit of work.

Remember: the time to be happy is NOW.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I know this is way off topic, but I miss those wide aluminum snow shovels. If it helps at all, I'd gladly clear your driveway if I were there. And my dog, Walela, would happily play in the pile of snow I left behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home