just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Christmas is Coming ...

Well, another day of "I'm sorry, we've sold out of that" at the Call Center. Almost half of my calls did not end with an order because we were out of the item the customer wanted to order.

My SO and I have barely started our own shopping, but my sister Lucinda Sans and her SO started AND finished theirs on Black Friday! I guess we need to get on the ball.

Not much else to say ... oh, and Ken Jennings lost on Jeopardy!. I'd like to be on HIS Christmas list!


2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Lila said...

I'm pretty much finished for Me Wonder Woman Pez and Aved Princess Leia Pez, other than stocking stuffers. But I haven't even started for the rest of you all! Oy. Your job must be a little stressful this time of year...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yeah, must be tension producing to tell rich people that you are out of their item. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home