just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tagged

Picked this up from one of the other bloggers I read from The Pope's blog --

The rules are to pick 5 occupations out of the list and complete the phrase. Add a couple of your own occupations to the end of the list then pass it on to at least 3 people:

The List:
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a servicemember...
If I could be a business owner...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be an agent...
If I could be video game designer...
If I could be a comic book artist...
If I could be a mime ...
If I could be a domestic engineer ...
If I could be a chimney sweep ...
If I could be a masseuse ...
If I could be a taxi driver (by Brian)
If I could be a priest (by Brian)
If I could be a window cleaner (by Grace)


So ......
If I could be a librarian, I would catch up on all the books I should be reading.
If I could be a comic book artist, I would create comic books for girls that aren't all about fashion and getting boys.
If I could be an innkeeper, I would only work during the summer.


And my additions --
If I could be a pet therapist ... I would get all the latest gossip.
If I could be a taste tester ... I would be in trouble.
If I could be a couch potato ... I would get paid for what comes naturally.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger TLP said...

If I could be a mime ...I'd have my mouth wired shut and lose weight.
If I could be a scientist...I'd be mad about it.
If I could be a bonnie pirate...I'd steal and bury a sister of mine. She's a treasure.
If I could be a farmer...I'd plant peace.
If I could be a musician...I'd play hard to get.
My additons:
If I could be a chocolate taster, I'd be SO HAPPY.
If I could be a(n) invisible woman, I'd invade the White House and get the goods on "W".
If I could be a Senator, I'd be honest..just to be different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home