just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, April 22, 2005

Animation



I've learned from Prattoons that there is an Warner Brothers Cartoon exhibit at the James Michener Museum in Doylestown. They have a number of events associated with the exhibit ... I am going to try to get to at least one of them.

I've a bunch of autographs in my copy of Of Mice & Magic: Marc Davis, Woolie Reitherman, T.Hee, Hal Ambro, Ray Aragon, Don Bluth, John Pomeroy, Bob McCrea, Frank Thomas & Ollie Johnson (perhaps the most famous two of the "Nine Old Men"), Jack Hannah, Bob Clampett as well as the autograph of the author, Leonard Maltin (who was the movie review for "Entertainment Tonight" for a long time).

Just looking thru the book makes me wish I could quit my catalog sales job and go back to art school.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Someday!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Cool beans. Yeah, I think you'll get back into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home