just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, April 15, 2005

Train the Trainer

Well, I won't be around to enjoy this beautiful weather ... gonna be at Hemlock GSC for "Train the Trainer" -- I've been asked to become a trainer of Girl Scout leaders. So I'll be there from 6 pm Friday to 4:30 pm Saturday.

I do enjoy meeting and interacting with other GS adults. They are generally a great bunch of women.

On the other hand, I don't have to be around when the SO tries to get the Kiddies to the stuff they need to do this weekend.

heh heh heh.

BTW, Tan Lucy Pez, the cherry tree in front of the house is BEAUTIFUL!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Have fun honey! Hope you can relax this weekend.

Nod will do fine with the kiddies. They know how to handle (ignore)him.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Happy GS training!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home