just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

First Squirrels, Now Rabbits

I occaisonally check on Prattoons, the blog of a rabbit man and his lighthouse wife who live in Philly. Now, when I see rabbit/bunny stuff, I think of Pratt. Wierd, eh? but then I frequently assign connections that way - as we've been blogging lately (Remember to think of Nevik when you see Benny Hill!).

Anyway, today's GO! in the Patriot News has a column by Barry Fox - "Hawaii might help pets; California aims at rabbits." If you Google Mission Viejo Shoots Rabbits you'll see several sites with this story, like this one and this one.



Also in the GO! section was an ad for Shel Silverstein's new book, Runny Babbit. Odd, didn't he die several years ago?

5 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yes, about Benny Hill, but I never see him anymore.

Hey! You're right. Shel Silverstein is gone! Huh!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Anyone know the song "The Bunny Hop?" That top photo is an example.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Yes, I will always associate Benny Hill with Nivek! I associate rabbits with... Rabbit, our old kitty! Not because of his name really... more because he used to kill the poor little things. :-(

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Huh. I didn't think Hagar killed many bunnies. I definitely remember Rabbit doing it, 'cause I remember being traumatized by seeing the intestines of a bunny falling out when I was about 5 or 6. That was Rabbit's work.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

Yes, it was Rabbit ... Rabbit killing rabbits ... is that cannibalism?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home