just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Un-Random Return

Peregrine Falcons have returned to Harrisburg - take a look at the webcam: http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/falcon/




It's neat to watch the falcon parents care for the eggs and wondering when they will hatch. Then it's a nervous time wondering if the hatchlings will survive and learn to fly and hunt (plenty of pigeons around, and I wonder if they go after all those seagulls that are around, too?)


Shifting gears, somewhat randomly:

Elvish
Elvish


To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger TLP said...

I used to keep track of the falcons when I worked downtown close-by the birds. They sure do hunt pigeons! We used to see the remains of pigeons on the sidewalks nearby. I kinda doubt they could take a seagull.

BYW, I'm an Elvish too. Whatever that implies. I just thought that I would throw that in, 'cause it's always scary to be like your mother. heh, heh, heh

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Lila said...

The falcon cam is cool. I'm dwarvish, myself.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

Yeah, I'm the eldest, by tan lucy pez is the youngest ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home