just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Random Ramblings when I should be doing somethin' else...

Been soooo long since I last blogged. Toooo much to do, that I rebell and do nothin', sometimes.

Got quite ill on Friday morning ... the runs and awful cramps. Don't know where that came from, wiped me out for the day. Stomach is still gurgling, ugh!

The church newsletter is going to be really, really long, and a few things came in late, or with revisions. Still not finished getting it all arranged. Last month's was finished and printed in time, yet didn't get delivered to my house til March 8. That really, really urked me.

The school spring musical is over - no more drivin' Kiddie A to and from practices. The play was very good!

We still have cookies to sell - five girls from the troop tromped in CH for two hours and only sold 15 boxes. This is in the 'higher rent' district (as opposed to the 'highest rent' district which I suppose is on the other side of the by-pass). Interestingly, the troops that took the blocks south of Market sold twice as much as we did.

The troop is comprised of good girls who are all overly involved ... it's so hard to get them all together and to keep track of their progress on badges and stuff. We're going to have a woman aviator (and granddaughter of Hubbell Telescope inventor) come to a meeting next month.

Went to a meeting of the Girl Scouts who are going to Our Cabana next year. I think it's a pretty good bunch, and that they'll have a great trip. There is one mom who is a paininthebutt, but she ain't going, and I feel sorry for her daughter.

I'm going to be the ass't director for a twilight GS camp here in town, and am doing a crafty workshop and PR for an adult GS outing in August. Also am the treasurer and PR for our Service Unit in CH. Only four more years and my two will be done w/ GS ... but I have a feeling I won't be. I've been asked to be a Trainer. heh heh. meetings and more meetings.

Kiddies A&B are going to a sleepover tonight and I plan to do nothin' but SLEEP myself.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Lila said...

You sure are a good mother and GS leader!! Kiddie A and B are very lucky.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger TLP said...

You are a great mom. And a good daughter too. Hope you got some rest.
You COULD volunteer less you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home