just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, March 21, 2005

Random Loss of Blog

Well, I had a blog here, but it got lost in cyberspace. AAaaarrrgghh!!

Anyway, I was saying that I'm trying to get the Kiddies' summer planned - it's somewhat like a jigsaw puzzle.

Both want to go to theatre camp, but not at the same one at the same time. Kiddie A has now agreed to "let" Kiddie B go to the one that she went to last summer, and this summer go to a different one at a university not too far away. (how confusing was my use of pronouns here?)

Kiddie B is signed up for a Girl Scout camp; we're just waiting to hear if she gets to go the week she wants (otherwise we'd see her for one day before she would be off to the next camp).

Kiddie A was hoping to also go to a Junior Nature camp, but it turns out that the theatre camp will interfere with it ... theater camp runs Thursday to Thursday (how odd!).

I'm working part-time at the call center still, and teaching cartooning to kids/youth at the Art Center for several week sessions. Also am an ass't director at a "twilight" Girl Scout camp for a week. That week I'll be teaching cartooning in the morning and then with the little Girl Scouts in the evening.

I need to chart out this summer!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Yep, you do need to chart the summer. Otherwise you'll mess up the schedule. But what a fun summer it seems to be.

Isn't Kiddie A going to GS camp?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Wow! I thought I was going to be busy this summer, with GA and goalie camp and such!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home