just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, March 28, 2005

Rainy Days & Mondays ...

... do indeed always get me down. Especially when it's rainy AND COLD! Icky icky day.

On to Tan Lucy Pez's squirrel comments. (And we also watched The Birds. Good movie, even if dated).

On the GS Leader listserv that I'm on, there was quite a discussion for several days about squirrels. Started out as a discussion about the various colors they come in, depending on where they were (black in Toronto, for example). Someone saw striped/dotted ones - they had never heard of ground squirrels, which we had in California.

This lead some of us (myself included) to seek out websites about squirrels:

Clearly, there is a WHOLE other side of life that I am not privy to.







3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Fun, fun, fun! Great sites and I like the photos you chose as well.

Your father and I have seen a lot of squirrels across the country, and they are indeed different in different parts of the country. I know that we saw a few white ones, but don't remember where.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Lila said...

The Scary Squirrel site is a favorite of mine. One of my favorite sites of all time was discosquirrel.com -- but sadly it doesn't seem to exist any more! Boo hoo!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

Don't know if you recognize the background, but that's our backyard, looking thru the window at the bottom of the stairs. Salem used to really get riled up sitting at that window!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home