just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Oh, What a Beautiful Day!!


Finally, we have a couple of beautiful days here. The wind, at the moment, has died down. I can see buds on the hydrangea, and some of the ol' daffodils are showing yellow. Too many others have gotten too old or crowded to flower anymore, and I can see that in the fall we need to dig up some of the flower beds.

But in the meantime, I just might drive out to a nursery to just walk around and look!

BTW, the actor in the picture is Hugh Jackman, of X-Men and Kate & Leopold. Didn't know he could sing (well, I still don't, since I haven't seen him actually do it ....) lol

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yes, beautiful day! Hugh Jackman can sing all right, but who cares? Just looking at him should be reward enough.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, it was beautiful here today too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home