just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, April 24, 2005

of All the GALL

Well, it'll be coming out, probably next week.


Spent the night in the Holy Spirit ER (11:30 pm to 6:30 am). Oh, what fun. Wait an hour to be moved to an exam room. Wait for someone to come. Wait some more for someone else to come. Wait to have blood drawn. Wait for the EKG. Wait for the sonogram. Wait for the chest x-ray. Wait for these to be interpreted. Wait for the surgeon to come in. Wait to be discharged.

At least I finally got morphine.

So, it's water and ginger ale today. "Twigs & Bark" diet until I have surgery.

I did want to loose weight, eh? Just didn't think that it would be by having my gall bladder removed.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger TLP said...

First off, go to bed. You complain that kiddie A doesn't do as she's told, and look, you're in your 40's and you don't do as your mother tells you either. LOL

I'm so sorry that you're sick. It's a shame. But I guess a gall bladder weighs a pound or so, so taking it out will cause a weight loss. I wonder what-all I can have removed? Hummm...maybe I'll just stop eating so much. Nah. That's drastic.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Sorry to hear this, Alled! Sounds very icky. ERs are the worst. I take it the gall bladder is a useless thing, like the appendix? I hope you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home