just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Communication with Offspring

If you get a newspaper with comics in it, take a look at today's Zits. DH and I laughed ~ his eyes teared from laughing so hard. It's about Kiddie A!! And the scenario in the paper today actually happened last night. She is totally able to appear as if she is listening and responding. I've learned to make her repeat what I've just said, to make sure that she really heard me. I'll have to post the cartoon later.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I saw that cartoon. Funny. Teens are just like that.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'll have to look for it, dddragon. Doonesbury busted me up, though.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Funny, my wife does the same thing with me.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

Your comments on the Last Supper made me sick to my stomach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home