just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Hoss!

Just wishing ol' Hoss a very happy birthday!!

have a little cake with your beer that's ONE way to celebrate!

okay, I know you're not 40 ... the perfect candles?
make a Stout Cake!! wherever you go, it's a day to celebrate something!

And just in case you get bored, the Milk Stout Cake recipe is here. It's from Lancaster, PA, just east of us.

EDIT ~ In celebration of Rabbit Rabbit day, here is an image from the
Belligerent Bunny Blog:

10 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy Birthday to Hoss!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Yummy! Milk Stout Cake! If you want my Beer Cheese Soup Recipe (it's killer) drop a note in my blog. Happy Birthday Hoss!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Happy 75th birthday Hoss. Both today and tomorrow. Whichever or both!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Love the beer cans n' candles. I haven't seen PBR in ages; I used to imbibe a few of those as a youngster.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I could maybe make that cake. The beer I have on hand is "Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout," 6 1/2% alcohol. Except I won't be baking that cake. It sounds like a fruitcake, and I don't want the sucker hanging around for 2-3 years.

Thanks for all the "best wishes." Blue Ribbon is good stuff.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Well done, dddragon. Oh, a new bunny blog! EXCELLENT!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Hummm....milk stout cake. I have to make some of that.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

LOVE the beer candles. You really know how to wish that guy a happy birthday. You do realize that his birthday is today AND tomorrow? I hope you have 74 more beer candles!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Nice addition. I wouldn't mess with that bunny. He looks like he's looking for hippies to whomp on.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Rabbit Rabbit!!

Old Hoss is a dear. I counting on him living to at least 100.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home