just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Curse Comcast

Well, maybe that's too strong. Anyway, I am frustrated because our cable (TV and PC) connection is down. I'm at the library checking emails. So, no old photo to post at the moment.

I'm supposed to be helping Chatham as Announcer at the Cat Olympics, which starts tonight. He's supposed to be announcing two events, and Salem is participating in two events. (check his blog if you'd like.)

(yeah, I know ... don't even say it.)

So, if Comcast doesn't fix it later, I might be calling TLP to ask if I can use her PC.

(strange world that I live in, eh?)

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger TLP said...

LOL. Sad news. Sure, come on over! I'd be happy to watch. Anyway, my new PC is awesome.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

"GOOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!"

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I also hate Com(munist)cast. This is why I have DSL and DirecTV.

Curse is not STRONG enough of a word when talking about this company that is a scourge to humanity.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sar said...

I shall reserve comment on Comcast - don't want to jinx myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home