just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, October 26, 2007

Things are Looking UP

On Tuesday I got an offer to be a quarter-time assistant to our church secretary AND an offer to work part-time at a local florist.

That afternoon I got a call for a second interview for a teller's position with a local federal credit union for a full-time job. Today they called to offer that job!! (I had actually applied for a part time job, but they asked me to work full time.)

I am looking forward to resigning from the Call Center. My supervisor gave his own notice two weeks ago, so it's a good time to go.

9 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Great. Sounds like the afventures are coming to you. Enjoy this.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Can I pretend the typo above is so TLP can feel better about her grammar?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger TLP said...

That Doug. Such an imp.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Awesome! Congrats! you even have your pick of jobs, which is RARE.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's great. No one likes a call centre.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Minka said...

wow...seems like ages I have been here and everything is changing, too.

Happy Halloween!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit, rabbit.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Yay for Della. Glad you're putting the Call Center to your back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home