just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Whining About My Week



Monday night: Co-Train new Girl Scout Leaders

Tuesday night: Gold Award Mentors Committee meeting (Girl Scouts, again)

Wednesday night: Regional Trainer meeting (yup)

Thursday night: my Girl Scout Troop meeting

Friday night: get the Girls over to the starting point of the Homecoming Bonfire Parade (which the Marching Band will lead), drive the van to the site several blocks away, leave the van for Goa'uld to bring them home, walk home. Sit and vegetate in front of the television (Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy...)

Saturday: Homecoming Game. help w/ Band practice, get the big water coolers/jugs ready, get Girls to the stadium, stay there until it's over ...

My To-Do List is never done, of course. Laundry always needs to get done. I need to get started on Band Fudge Sale prep. Finish my church's newsletter. Start the Camera Club newsletter. Check emails and answer them (between newsletters, band and Girl Scouts, I get alot). And I don't even clean house ... DH does that. And naturally I'm not getting enough sleep or exercise. Missed Actonbell's annual picnic because I had to recertify for Red Cross (for Girl Scouts, but good for me, too) and then we had a band competition to get to.

BTW, Friday was our 22nd wedding anniversary, Sunday is Nod's birthday.

Next week I'll interview for a quarter-time job @ my church and a part-time job at a local florist's (taking phone orders, not making arrangements, but perhaps I can do that sometime, too).
I miss y'all. Really I do. If I could figure out how to post audio blogs via my cell, I would post as I drive around to my various meetings, errands and Twin-Chauffeuring.

5 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Hey, you posted!

Great picture.

Sorry about all the GS stuff. Wow, who knew it was that time-consuming? Geez. All those evening meetings -- it's like you're a parish minister! ('cept they get paid)

Speaking of parishes, good luck with that interview! You'd be great, and that might be kinda cool.

XO

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Oh, and belated Happy Anniversary! So sorry I didn't send a card. I kinda suck like that lately.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Happy 22nd and happy 49th to Nod.

You could open your mouth, and say, NO to a few things.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A real gruesome picture!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Good luck with the interviews. The phone order takers end up making arrangements. Same with the delivery boys. I have known this since 1984.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home