just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloggin' Visit

We had an absolutely wonderful visit from Doug and Minka. How awful that they live so bloody far away!


The next time any of us visit each other, it must be for MUCH longer! And not at the Lebanese restaurant in our town ... the bellydancer's music was way too loud for conversation and she danced way too long! After our Saturday evening dinner, we headed over to Mom&Dad's for more conversation.


Doug, Monika and I had breakfast (almost at a Waffle House), then Mom and Actonbell joined us. We headed over to Hershey for the simulated chocolate factory tour (that's us in the photo above). Monika did a little shopping, and then she and Doug were off to Baltimore to fly in opposite directions (CA and CT).

I miss you two already!

10 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Minka said...

FIRST!

coffee? No, I am good...thank you!

*waves*

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I did some shopping, and I am sleeping with my little Hershey Kiss fluffy thingy. You are very right...way too short...next time it will be longer and better prepared. I'll read up on powder rooms and everything ;)

It was amazing to meet you guys and something I won't put off for too long to repeat.

I am still good!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yeah, not nearly long enough but too long before it happened. It was a really grand time.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yes, great fun. And hey everybody: South Central PA is the center of the universe. We're close to everything good.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a fun time you had.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

oh great. just what i needed. one more reminder that Gina and I didn't manage to hop on the Penguin Express in order to float through rivers of chocolate with you clever pezzy girls and that cross-eyed curmudgeon. (we met him after his last 36 hour cross country trip, so i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about). ; )

that said, i know you ALL had a fabulous time, and i can only hope we'll be allowed to join in on the fun, during the next go 'round! xox neva

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lila said...

What a great picture! You need to email that to me in a larger size... Sounds like fun. I get to meet D&M soon myself!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lila said...

How come Doug, TLP, and Rahs (actonbell) all look scared?

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I need to get my ass up in your neck of the woods someday. A lot of people I know have said what TLP said about Central PA.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Minka said...

AP3, they were asked to pick just one brand to take home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home