just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hoppy Hoppy Spring


Well, one wouldn't know that spring is supposed to be here. It's been flurrying on and off all day. Sometimes while the sun was shining!

We'll be at my In-Laws tomorrow for a meal. Tonight my Girls will be at a Disney-themed party. Goa'uld is going as Smee (Peter Pan) and Bookworm is the White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland). I couldn't resist trying the ears on Chatham and Salem.
In other Kid news, the High School Band will be going to Virginia Beach later this week. The Band will be adjudicated (and the Jazz ensemble, too, of which my two girls are a part).












9 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Great rabbit ears! I hope you're taking pictures of the girls, and of course, sending them to me.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Salem does not look like he cares too much for the rabbit ears.

I suppose going to a Disney Theme party dressed as Uncle Remus would be in very poor taste. Smee is a much better alternative.

Have a wonderful Easter.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Have fun. Does this mean the band won their tournament or are they going to jail?

Great bunnycats, by the way. Willie would chase himself.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Those ears look delightful!

Hope you have a super Easter.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Lila said...

VA Beach will be fun! I spent a little time there when I was in the navy, in Norfolk over the summer.

Those cats look GREAT!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger TLP said...

The pix of the girls you sent me are adorable. Can I still call them adorable?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

All-Purpose ears. Never thought of that....

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Lila said...

By the way, Chatham has a nice rear in that picture... reminds me of the bunny buns...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home