just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, March 16, 2007

Snowy Photo Weekend

Our deck covered with snow
Yup, same deck, different setting on my camera

The side door that goes out to the deck. Hubby put the trash cans up by the door, but we can't get into them anyway
We got to make snow ice cream this evening - the deep, soft snow is just perfect for it. We've gotten more than was predicted - I'd say we've got more than 8 inches at this point (after 11 pm).
Mom called from California to see what the weather was like here and to have me look up her flight info to see if their connecting flight from Chicago would be affected. It's not Chicago that would be the problem, but HIA (Harrisburg International Airport). If all goes well, they'll land here by 8:30 pm Saturday.
Oh, yeah, Mom called yesterday just to gloat: they were on Catalina Island.
That Mom!

5 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That TLP!

I'm jealous about the snow.

93 &^%$@!!! degrees.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Dios mio! 8 inches of snow??? And here we are almost in total full blown summer! Ay!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Lila said...

We have the same weather here, dddragon. Tons of snow. Wish I had a snowblower.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hope we won't be seeing any snow for a while.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Your deck looks great in snow. I'm sad that I missed it. I love to watch snow falling. But it's still pretty here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home