just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rabbit Rabbit

We went to NYC last Thursday to see Phantom of the Opera matinee. Had a great pizza at Lombardi's. They say that they're the first pizzeria in NYC, and they still use a coal oven to bake the pizzas in. Then we went to il laboratoria del gelato. I sampled and then had a cup of their thai chili chocolate gelato (it was alot like ice cream). It tasted like chocolate but then there was a hot aftertaste on the back of my throat. Very good.

Missing Chatham - we had gotten into such a routine with his meds and so forth. And he had slept in bed with us since he was eight weeks old.

Looking forward to meeting a couple of certain bloggers later this month ...

... and my Girls will be 17 on July 20. We keep asking them what they'd like to do for their birthday, but I know that Bookworm and I will be at Borders to get our copies of the last Harry Potter book at midnight that night.

6 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit Rabbit, Sis.

We missed each other in New York by 36 hours. Bummer.

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit Rabbit.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit! I love NYC.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit. You never did post about King Tut's stuff.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

late rodent rodent. I always wanted to get up to NYC but never have. A coal fired pizza oven sounds neat. Nothing like that here.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

What an adorable rabbit.
I so love my little rabbit Daria. I hope she's with me a while. I know they're not very long lived in general. I try not to think about this.
I miss P.E. but I don't really have time to grieve. It will get inside me and eat me up. How pathetic that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home