just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MeMe Answers

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was still working as a custom picture framer (and it was also a "DIY" shop, we'd cut the wood moulding and show people how to build the frame and finish it up). In all, I was there 14 years, and really enjoyed being a Framer (even got certified by the Professional Picture Framers Association). But three really unpleasant prima donnas got hired as full-time employees. As a result, eventually four long-time part-timers quit (one of them is working where I am now).

What were you doing one year ago?
Last summer the Girls went to Mexico with other Girl Scouts, so we were preparing for their departure. I was also preparing for the summer art camps that I would be teaching.

YUMM! Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. peanut M&Ms
3. White Cheddar Cheese Cheez-It®
4. frozen chocolate chip cookie dough (I was nibbling on this WAY before it became commercial!)
5. Doritos Cool Ranch





Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Most of the songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. American Pie (Don McLean)
3. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
4. Holding Out for a Hero from Shrek 2
5. A good many Girl Scout songs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job
2. Buy a different house - not a whole lot bigger, just different.
3. TRAVEL!!
4. Buy an antique car or two
5. Get that horse I was always asking for


this is from greenmountainanimalhospital.com
Five bad habits:
1. Doing absolutely nothing
2. Procrastinating
3. Avoiding work
4. Playing games on my cell phone or computer
5. Eating too much too often

Five things you like doing:
1. Drawing (or other Art)
2. Reading
3. Going to the movies or watching them on TV
4. Sleeping (when I can)
5. Absolutely Nothing

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger G said...

I saw this at Actonbell's so I came on by. I was thinking now to which five songs do I know all the lyrics? American Pie was one of them.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Sorry 'bout the horse. Jeez. Are ya ever gonna get over that????

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Why wouldn't mom get you a horse? You're so responsible!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'd do some of the things you wrote if you came into money. I know all the 'American Pie' lyrics as well.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Great list, except you forgot to say how much $$ you were going to give me for being such a good guy.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

You had me at "Bohemian Rhapsody"... *Swoon*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home