just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

I am 48 years old today.

That means Michael Jackson is one year shy of the big 5-0. ha HA!

Anyway, I wasn't scheduled to work today, so I'm trying to get some cleaning and straightening done. Just got back from lunch w/ Nod - because the Girls have Band and it's my turn to "do the water", we won't be able to go out for a family birthday dinner (which has become the norm for us ....).

Nod presented me with the gift of Taylor Hicks concert tickets at a local college next month. Yippee!! (really ... I'll be wearing my "Soul Patrol" tshirt)

Now, it's back to the closet and desk and to see if I can finish this up this afternoon...

13 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy birthday, DDD!!!!!

Have a great year and come visit your alma mater and alma frater.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Happy Birthday.

I got a spy report from TLP's blog.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy on your BIRTHDAY, DDDragon! hope it's as special and fabulous as you are!! and, by all means, have funfunfun at the concert next month! (Soul Patrol, eh? who'd a thunk it?) xox neva

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Happy birthday girlie.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

But as soon as Michael has his next cosmetic surgery he will look 25 -- for about the 4th time.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Minka said...

have a fantabulous "water thingie" on this, your day. Whatever it signifies, I hope it involves splashing :)

happy birthday!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

Most folks have to work on their birthday - congrats to you.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Happy belated birthday dear amiga!!! We tend to keep it lowkey and do birthday dinners too though many times it doesn't fall on the actual birthdays what with kids and all... so all to say, yep, I understand!

I hope this is nothing short of a fabulous year for you and LIVE IT UP at the concert!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Libby said...

happy birthday, ddd!!
and don't forget taylor hicks signed picture with you!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

I am only here to make your birthday 3 days long. I am told the big celebration is going to be this coming Monday? Everybody off work? your people will LOVE you for that.

Very Happy Birthday, DDD!!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit! And sorry I didn't make it to blogland (either here or in Pezland) for your birthday. Bad timing! XO

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! 8/29 is mine, as well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home