just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Halfway Blind & Shaving Legs

I'm pretty darn nearsighted. This makes shaving my legs in the shower hap-hazard. At best, my legs end up mostly shaved. At worst, not only do I have funny patches of hair, but several cuts to enhance the image.

There is now a product that very helpful for the shaving-challenged: the Gillette Venus Breeze. It has "gel bars" on either side of the multiple blades. They act as a buffer.
So I can swipe away and not worry about cutting myself.
I still have the odd patch of hair here and there.

9 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Contact lenses work great in the shower. They do not fog up or anything.

I do not shave in the shower. Manly leg hair is very manly. So I let it grow. I do all my face shaving out of the shower.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I need visuals. Take a picture.

yiknd: why i so kind?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's one problem most men don't face.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I don't get this: You shave, and it bloods you up. You change shavers; it doesn't blood you up but misses places here and there. I think you better get your husband to do this -- provided HE can see.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I second TLP...take soem pics. I have just such a razor...near- sightedness is one of my many symptoms as well :)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Um.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I have really hairy legs. That's the reason my legs are mostly shaved. Of course that's way too much information, but it's never stopped me before!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I have the same problem.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Whoopla said...

Um...hello??? Your hands aren't nearsighted. Feel your leg or face with one hand as you shave with the other...stubble's pretty hard to miss that way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home