just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, September 01, 2007

a belated Rabbit Rabbit

I was up 'til 1 am working on the camera club newsletter. Then got up at 6:40 am (tried to get up at 6 am) to get ready for a CPR course at 8 am. I needed to get recertified for Girl Scouts, but it's good to have it. I'm hoping to get recertified for First Aid next month.

Because I was the only person @ the class, we finished fairly soon and I was home by 11:00. I promptly took a nap and woke up at 2 pm. And saw mom's email letting me know that it's not my birthday anymore and that it was rabbit rabbit day.

oh, my, my shoulders are sore from doing compressions!

9 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit. You're all safe now.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Minka said...

wow...your Mom certainly runs a tight ship! :)

rabbit, rabbit, 3D!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

okay... that picture is adorable.

Rabbit Rabbit, 3D! just because it's no longer your birthday doesn't make you any less special (guessing your mom agrees with me on that point!) : )

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a super rabbit, rabbit picture.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

It's nice to know you'll be able to revive me if I ever drift past the Rocky Mountains, or maybe the Badlands....

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Rabbit rabbit and belated happy birthday.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's some labor day weekend. Dddragon style.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Lila said...

rabbit, rabbit!

Cute picture!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Just popped by to say hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home