just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rainy Days & Mondays . . .




And Tuesdays, And Wednesdays AND THURSDAYS . . . always get me down. Ugh, what an ugly week this has been; dreary and wet. The kiddies say that it should be illegal to have rain instead of snow in December. They're anxious to hit the ski slopes.

oh, well

Here at home, away from the Call Center where we continue to run out of items, my kiddies have been playing the new Sims game, Urbz and I'm trying to buy a Fiestaware chartreuse cereal bowl on Ebay 'cause my SO broke ours.


5 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, I hate rain this time of year too. I didn't know ya'll went skiing... cool.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

The girls and SO do, I haven't since college. I did enjoy it. I don't think my left knee would be happy with me if I went skiing, and I really don't tolerate the cold very well. I keep waiting for global warming to happen (just joking!)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Goa'uld said...

*steals Dragon's nose and ships it to Antarctica*

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger TLP said...

What the heck does that mean, Goa'uld? Please explain! Your poor old granny is clueless!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

LOL -- she's probably annoyed with me because I forgot to include Stargate as one of the TV SciFi shows on my Random Poll #1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home