just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Grey



Gray day. Rainy, too. I had the day off, so I went back to bed after dropping the kids off at school. Didn't wake up until after 11:00 am! But instead of feeling really rested, I felt sluggish. Ugh. Oversleeping is as bad as not enough, eh? Ate lunch in my PJs. Mom and Dad came over so that she could check email ... and of course, some blogs. Dad didn't know she'd do that and was just a tad peeved. Didn't get into the shower until after 1:00 pm sometime. Didn't do one single thing on my list of things to do. Played Cubis, mostly. Did check some blogs. Not feeling very inspired, so I didn't leave many comments. Picked up the kids from school, got Bookworm to play practice, went to the new giant Giant to get something for dinner. I guess I should start thinking about cooking it now.

Got this image from here, thanks to Eccentric Father for the link!

11 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I love that image. Is Cubis like Tetris? I for one am glad you slept and loafed. A band mama/education student/girl scout leader/church volunteer/artist/wife's work is never done. It's good that it's sometimes at low tide.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Sounds more like a Sunday. That image is pretty cool; I'm going to have to steal it for something.

Yes, and just what is Cubis?

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Love the pic.
Under-sleeping, over-sleeping... One of these days you'll get it JUST right.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Funny how spouses get jealous of computers and blogs, isn't it?

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Meegan said...

Love the Einstein photo!

Relaxing days are good for you -- you'll probably feel refreshed tomorrow.

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I know how you feel...I don't think I even brushed my teeth today. Yuck.

I also love the Einstein...too funny.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

You are so very clever and creative even on your down days.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

My mom actually got to meet Einstein when she was a teenager and he came to speak at her highschool. She got to go up and shake his hand, too.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Trucker Pete said...

Oh, I quite agree about too much sleep being as bad as not enough! If I oversleep, I'm tired for the rest of the day and can easily sleep more!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

If you just could have gotten someone else to cook, it would be a pretty fine day, all around. But, no...

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

One of my favorite pictures of dear old Albert. Thank you for posting that.

Well, hope you enjoy the rest of your day off!

Your blog has such a tranquil, dreamy quality to it now. I love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home