just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, October 21, 2005

Who Knew? (part two)



That my babies would grow up to be such wonderful people?

Tonight we've a football game with a powerhouse that will most probably slaughter our football team. Oh, well ~ I'm there for the band, anyway. The forecast is for rain, ugh. It's a home game for us, and sure to be packed with local and Steel-High fans.

Rain is also forecasted for tomorrow, and we've got another Tornament of Bands competition. The raindate is next Tuesday, and that's our town's Halloween parade date, which the band participates in. ALSO forecasted for rain. geeeeeeez

We found out a couple of days ago that Bus #3 that brought the band back from the last TOB misbehaved so badly that the bus company won't take our band this weekend. Don't know yet what the Director is going to do about getting them to the TOB. My girls were in the other two busses, naturally.

later, dudes

11 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Aw. With today's post and yesterday's I'm convinced that anyone paying attention can tell the future from a baby picture. That said, it's probably a good thing the girls were on separate busses.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You could move to Eastern Oregon: 8" of precipitation a year. Freeze your tushie, though.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Glad your girls weren't on the "bad" bus. I know they wouldn't join in that extreme bad behavior, and that they would be upset by it. Musta REALLY been out of hand.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Dunno, TLP. I hear Goa'uld's a kicker.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Of course they were in the other bus. That's too bad though about the bus company. Those kids must have really been BAD.

I'm not much of a sports team fan, although I love to play volleyball, but I don't keep up with any teams.
A few posts back, you talked about "tailgating" and I thought you were talking about drivers who drive too close to the car ahead of them. My comment reflected my ignorance. I saw a thing on TV about tailgating parties before games, and I realized what your post was about. I am feeling dumb.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Your girls truly are spectacular. I'm very impressed with them.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Aw, what a cute picture!

Geez, I wonder what bus #3 did...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We all suffer for what a few do.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

What a beautiful picture of your little girls.

Thank you for posting it.

Have a good weekend.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

DARLING photo!!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Lovely picture. It goes fast, doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home