just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Not much

Not much is going on.

Wait, actually, TOO much is going on. I'm trying to work on a take-home exam with a migraine. Supposed to be working on the list my hubby left before he went to spend the weekend with his mom (his bro is spending the weekend in NYC). I was supposed to deposit a check ... oops, it's too late, now! Supposed to tie up the newspapers so that they can be recycled. Well, I can still do that. Need to vacuum two rooms and the couchs (now, don't say that, he just about cleaned the entire house all by hisself yesterday) still. Bookworm has another performance tonight - need to bring her dinner in about half an hour (it takes forever for hair and make-up to be done). Then Goa'uld and I need be there about an hour after that for the performance. The kids were at church last night - they made a ton of soup to sell on Sunday to raise money to donate to the Red Cross or sumpthin. The High School kids spent the night @ church - there was a Coffeehouse, then they had movies, PlayStation games, etc. Picked them up this morning. Then I had to drive back to the church 'cause Bookworm forgot something there. Goa'uld has brought down her Scholastic writing story down for me to read and proof. Still trying to work on my test. The Penn State game is on the tv, but I'm not really listening. Every now and then I take a break and play a bit of Cubis. I did remember to send out an email to my Girl Scout troop - that wasn't on Nod's list, tho'. I didn't make my bed, either, but since Nod won't be here tonight, that's okay. If I lived alone, the bed would probably NEVER get made. I have tried to check y'all's blogs now and then, but my migraine and numbness of mind isn't letting me be very witty or wise, so I'm pretty much passing on comments today. Loved Doug's story ... took a look at those yummy-looking marshmallows at Schwartz ... OH, NO - just now learned that Mrs. Hoss passed away ...

*sigh*

6 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Too much to do! But you can't proof Goa'ld writing if you think that "hisself" is a word. Just sayin'.

Guess who I ran into a little bit ago? Mrs. Beaver! I mean the girl who played Mrs. Beaver in last year's Chronicles of Narnia play, The Lion,etc. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Yes, I was very sorry to hear about Mrs. Hoss' passing.

Sounds like you've got your hands full!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Minka said...

So much to do, so little time and the only thing we seem to have in common today is that I did not make my bed either! Otherwise my day was pretty relaxing. peaceful thoughts!!!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hey, thanks. I think you have a migraine you don't have to make your bed. So that's one thing. Sorry to hear about Mrs. Hoss.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Wow, you're busy! I thought I was busy, but I've got nothin' on you!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Fred said...

No wonder you have a migraine - look at all you have to do! I'll have to send Hoss my condolences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home