just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What's Up Doc? Or ~ what's with the "Rabbit Rabbit" stuff in Pezland?




My sister AP3 has been saying "Rabbit Rabbit" on the first day of the month for awhile now and it has spread to the other Pez Family members. Many of you have asked what it's all about.

It's about luck. Apparently a long time ago you were suppose to start off the day by saying "Rabbit Rabbit" on the first day of a new month. You can find various websites that discuss it, here are three for you to try:

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/superstitions.htm
http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/superstition/rabbit.htm
http://www.livejournal.com/community/culturalanthro/19872.html




Does anyone remember Crusader Rabbit?

10 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

You are such the good citizen. Glad you adopted me.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Crusader Rabbit ruled! I forgot about him!!!

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

It's Nov already? Where has this year slipped away to?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Of course I remember Crusader Rabbit. Right after you reminded me I remembered him.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sar said...

So what happens if one is a day late saying Rabbit Rabbit? Am I doomed to a month of bad luck? :(

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

i had never heard of this Good Luck Rabbit-Rabbit thing until Aral and the Pezes. I'll join in with you on the first of each month. Why not? I could use Good Luck just as much as anyone.

I don't know who Crusader Rabbit is.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I have no idea about crusader rabbits, but I am glad you explained the whole rabbit thing. I am less worried now about the level of sanity...
The rabbit colours the eggs on Easter in Germany. Does he do it in America as well?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Thank you SO MUCH for clearing this up for me. I was truly going insane about it. ;o)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Indeterminacy said...

So _that's_ what this is all about! Rabbit rabbit!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger G said...

Getting to know you - getting to know all about you. Hello Dddragon, have admired your Pez from afar at Doug's. Just making my way around slowly but surely.

Rabbit Rabbit to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home