just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Old Photo Weekend

Well, naturally after three hours of snow on the TV and going to the library to use the internet, I come home to find the connection is back. So, here is this weekend's old photo:



That's me with baby AP3.


Today I'm reading a stack of photography club newsletters for the Photographic Society of America's International Bulletin Contest. I've won Honorable Mention and Second Place in the Small Club category in the past, so I guess they thought I should take a turn at judging. So far I've read two from English photo Councils (district organization made up of local clubs), two California Councils, and just finished one from Malta (this one has some great photos in it).

Then for a couple of hours tonight I'll be at the Cat Olympics.

10 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

love love love the old photos. I can totally identify with the old fashioned furniture. It reminds me of my early years.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

ditto to schnoodlepooh's comment!

i'd love to hear more about the contest you're judging... any chance we'll get to see those photos? or, BETTER YET, the photos you've submitted and were honored for?? (or, have you done this and i'm just late to the photo party? if so, tell me where to look... cuz i would very much lovelovelove to see them!)

hope you're having a great weekend. and that *this* one is headache FREE!! : D

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I'd forgotten that photo! Cute.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Ooh look at you with Marcia Brady hair
and Baby AP3 stylin' in her jumper ;)

More about the photography honors please...

Okay I'm off to find out what the heck Cat Olympics are. Should I ask?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

That's Purrrfect!
Chatham looks like a memembr of the "Cat Pack" in his MC photo. (Sinatra)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

its so weird, your old photos look just like my old photos. The couch, the curtains, (not the kids :-))

Congrats on the recognition of your photography abilities.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Lovely picture. And it seems even back then, TLP was tidy like ...well, something that is really tidy!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger TLP said...

LOL Minka. Yep. I was always overly neat. Can't help myself.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Sar said...

Ah yes, green carpet and gold drapes, very familiar. And how cute were you two!

Uh, 3D, just so you know, I've not yet had my coffee so when you said 3 hours of snow, I was very confused intitially. ;)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

How come you look more innocent than AP3?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home