just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

American Idol


Just got back from the American Idols LIVE! concert in Hershey ... boy, my ears are ringing from the noise! Good thing the woman next to me had earplugs to give me. I kept them in for most of the show - I could hear the singing, but the shrill shrieks of the little girls behind me didn't pierce quite as badly.

It was a good concert. The crowd was literally made up of babies through grandparents. All the Idols can sing well, but especially some nice pieces were when Lisa and Paris sang together and Elliot and Chris did one together. Fun, but weird, was Kellie and Bucky's duet; they did "You're the One That I Want" from Grease ... Countrified.

(Katharine McPhee wasn't there, she's missing dates due to laryngitis.)

Anyway, it's after midnight. I'm pooped from dancing, clapping and screaming. (Remind me to tell you about my new PopTart Boyfriend. Nod has it on tape.)

G'nite all!

And a program note: I'm Sar's Guest today! (July 13)

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger TLP said...

If I know you, and I DO, you were screaming too.

Glad you had a good time.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

joel and i went to a wedding last week, and one of the guests was a producer for the American Idol (young gal... works as a field producer) it was actually quite a lot of fun getting a little inside dirt on the show (as you might imagine)

now i have to race back over to Sar's and leave a comment!! great post... here AND over there!! xoxox neva

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Glad you had a good time. We went four or five years ago with the girls. It was a good show. I was definitely in the minority as a male.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Personally I didnt miss Katharine, as didnt much of the concertgoers, it seems.

My highlight was when Elliott and Chris did the duet. I even linked to it on my blog!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home