just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Mexico Bound


My two Kiddies will be going to Our Cabaña in Mexico in July 2006 with ten other Girl Scouts! Our Cabaña is one of four World Centers run by the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. The other World Centers are in London (Pax Lodge), Switzerland (Our Chalet) and India (Sangam).

I'm really excited for them, this will be such a great experience for them! They will meet 80 other girls from all over the world, plus spend a few days in Mexico City at Tacalli, a hostel run by Girl Guides of Mexico.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Congrats! That's pretty cool! I'm envious -- I've never been to Mexico.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Goa'uld said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger TLP said...

You are lucky to have such adorable kiddies. Smart, pretty, sweet.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I visited Our Cabana years ago - it was such a wonderful experience. I hope your girls had a fantastic time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home