just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, May 13, 2005

Getting Good Comments

oh, my goodness, look at all the posts! What a great feeling that's giving me! Thanks for all your well-wishing!

I am feeling better, still a bit off in the head from the meds. (some would say that I've always been off in the head, heheh) The Kiddies and SO have made me chuckle a few times, causing me to grab my belly and hold it tight. The Kitties are both trying to lay down on my stomach, too, which is definitely a no-no for awhile!

Mom (aka Tan Lucy Pez) got us a smoothie maker, and the SO made great banana smoothies last night - so raine's suggestion of a milkshake will be followed, sort of! I've eaten so many salads (w/o my favorite dressings) and bowls of oatmeal that a smoothie was wonderful. As I said before, even the flowers are lookin' good - but they're so pretty I've left them alone.

Well, time to start thinking what I might be able to eat for lunch ... lol

Thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts, wishes and comments that you've all left, it really made my day!

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hey, it's been a few days now, so why aren't you doing sit-ups and jumping jacks already?
Just kidding, of course.
For some reason, I'm craving a smoothie.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

I've always heard that laughter is the best medicine! I guess not in this case. Please continue to take care.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Glad things are getting better, dddragon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home