just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Image Meme

Overshop suggested this exercise:

Instructions: Visit images.google.com

Search for:
Place you grew up.
Place you live now.
Your name.
Your Grandmother’s name.
Your favorite food.
Your favorite drink.
Your favorite song.
Your favorite smell.

Then post your favorite result for each.
And let her know if you do it, too!

Here are my results ~

Place I grew up
This is Los Angeles. Grew up in suburbs around LA

Place I live now
can you find the Pez Family Home?

My name.
if only I could sing like her

My Grandmother’s name.
Mildred Mitchell flower. Granny was a Mildred

My favorite food (well . . . )
one of them

My favorite drink.
by the gallon if I'm not careful

My favorite song (one of them)
ELVIS

My favorite smell.
vanilla

7 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Love this!! That's a very YOUNG picture of Della Reese, I think.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger thc said...

You are tooo clever! This was very fun.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

What a great exercise! I'm off to try.
Thanks.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Lila said...

That's a fun exercise. I'll try it too!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

I love it! I'm going to do it, too. Great idea.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

Love your chocolate picture!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Yesrie said...

Great selection! You found gorgeous pix. And you have float captions--LOL!

I did it too, but most of mine are links (I like the surprise of pop-up windows, as long as they're not ads).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home