just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, May 27, 2005

dddragon Whacking

Courtney has suggested a new game. I've not heard of Google Whacking before, but it's easy; you try to find two words that would result in your blog coming up as the first page given by Google.

Now, I didn't notice right away that Courtney says to use two words, so I was using three and four words. "New Pez for Sis" (my April 28th post) brought up my blog as #1 on the Google page, as does "M.C.O.L. Redux" (my January 12 post). I tried a bunch of other words, but that's all I've found so far.

Soooo ... perhaps I'll just insert a couple of goofy words into the template and see what happens ...

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm glad you've joined in the fun. C and I had so much fun doing this.

The pic of your babies (below) is soooo cute! I know you had your hands full with twins, but what a blessing!
Now, they're getting older, just like my teens are, but they are always our babies, none the less.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Lila said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

I think I may have started a trend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home