just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pez Family Tree

Natasha ~ as requested!
note: all Pez names were given to us by AP3. She's the one who started it all!

Matriarch: Tan Lucy Pez. Married to Niks Brainy Smurf Pez
Tan Lucy Pez's mother is Ynnarg Yoda Pez (deceased)

Their children, in birth order:
dddragon, also known as Alled Mickey Mouse Pez.
actonbell, also known as Rahs Speedy Gonzalez Pez
Nivek Army Ranger Pez (deceased brother)
Aral Peppermint Patty Pez

dddragon's husband is Nod Donald Duck Pez
our daughters are
Goa'uld, also known as Tak Simba Pez
Bookworm, also known as Haras Pickachu Pez
ChatCat is one of our cats, also known as Mahtahc Tom Cat Pez

actonbell's husband is Ekim Runner Pez
Their cat Serena does not have a blog

AP3's wife is Me Wonder Woman Pez
Their children are:
Mada Luke Skywalker Pez (deceased)
Aved Princess Leia Pez
Pets:
Anex Snoopy Pez
Sivle Sylvester Pez
Einna Hello Kitty Pez
Eixnihps Garfield Pez (deceased)


If you look at the lower right portion of AP3's blog, you'll see a listing of real, actual Pez Dispensers that she has already and others that she is looking for. The parenthesis "names" are people (friends and family) that have been "assigned" to those Pezzes.

To complicate things, my family is a Stargate Family. So, we have "Stargate Names", too.

dddragon = The Nox
Goa'uld = well, Goa'uld. She started it.
Bookworm = Tok'ra
Nod Donald Duck Pez (dad) = Jaffa
And even Doug has gotten into it. You may sometimes have noticed that he's signed on as Doug The Una.

ADDENDUM: I forgot that Goa'uld christened AP3 as Aunt Ori

So, does that clear things up? Or has it gotten worse? 'Cause I could tell you the story about how my twin daughters ended up with the wrong names at the hospital. Ya see, dear hubby got confused ... naw, that's another story for another time.

13 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Trucker Pete said...

That helps a lot! I'll just keep this one bookmarked for all of the references!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Where am I? What happened? My head is spinning!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I've seen bits and pieces of this around, but this one finally gives me the whole picture. I'm with you Natasha, it's being bookmarked.

Thanks, ddd!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Over the past few months, I've sort of pieced this together, but this is an excellent reference. You're such a nice family!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

MERRRRRRRGH!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Hi again,
I hope you don't mind if I use your comments section as a sort of bulletin board, but I just want to let Actonbell know that I've been trying to look at her blog for the past few days, and every time I do, it freezes and shuts down. I don't know what on earth is going on (doesn't happen with any other blog).

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

It's always nice to have the family tree laid out and accessable! Three cheers for the Pez/Stargate family!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

meegan: sometimes when I go to actonbell's blog I get an error or "forbidden" message. Sometimes when I Refresh the page it comes up, sometimes it doesn't.

But feel free to leave messages for her here!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

What a filthy family!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Too many different names. Everyone should have stuck with the names that Aral gave us. Strange as they are.

LBOS, you have not idea how many of your kin have giving their very lives to try to cleanse this bunch of folks. It's a losing cause.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

This is great. The Pez names are a fun way to have family togetherness. Way to go Aral!
I've never seen Stargate, so I'm not on the in-crowd there.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

I love the Pez family. You people are TOO COOL. I did not know that Chatcat was one of your though. That's doubly cool. I like that silly feline!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

ooooh I'm dizzy, I need to lie down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home