just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wet Weekend

The rainy weather continues. Our high school homecoming football game was postponed until tonight. We just got the word that that the band will not be performing in uniform, just band T-shirts/band sweatshirts and jeans. I'm packing blankets and bringing my raincoat and PSU winter jacket along; not feeling like putting up with this wet and cold evening.

My two had a good time at the homecoming dance - I'm afraid to share details because Goa'uld might get me.

Bookworm and Goa'uld, along with another girl from our troop, were "guilted" into helping with a younger Girl Scout event this morning. They all whined about not being able to sleep in this morning, but they did a great job and I received many compliments from other leaders.

So, I'll end this post with a sound wav and lyrics to Fight On State!

Fight on State
Fight on State
Strike your gait and win,
Victory we predict for thee
We’re ever true to you,
dear old White and Blue.
Onward State,
Onward State,
Roar, Lions, roar:
We’ll hit that line, roll up the score,
Fight on to victory ever more,
Fight on, on, on, on, on,
Fight on, on, Penn State!

http://www.alumni.psu.edu/hub/funstuff/images/FightOnState.au

9 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yeah, I feel guilty about not going to the game tonight. But not guilty enough to go. It's too damp.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Lila said...

I want to know what happened at the Homecoming Dance! Inquiring minds want to know!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Me, too! Details!!

Loved the audio, too.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Dddragon, tell TLP. I know she'll dish.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Homecoming! Already??? Whew. Our kids are growing up too fast.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Boy, you have a bad case of Pennsmanship....

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Marti said...

Staying inside when it's icky outside is a good thing. Gives you time to play (insert impending danger music LOL)

Are you up for a game of tag? I got nailed and am supposed to pass it along (think of it as Pay It Forward or a contagious disease, whichever is your preference LOL)

I picked you! Hope you can play! Thanks in advance!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Rain is only good when you can stay indoors and have hot chocolate, read, and listen to it.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

Wow, Homecoming! I want details too! I really enjoy the rain but I can live without cold rain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home