just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Trot



A Turkey for Sar ...

I had way too much to eat. The BIL outdid himself - the turkey meat was so tender it fell off the bone, the cornbread stuffing (from TLP's recipe) was excellent, the sweet potato mallo that Nod made was delicious and the pumpkin pie was wonderful. There was lots more to eat than that, but those were the highlights. And, as usual, Miracle on 34th Street was on the television.

I hope everyone had a great day with friends and family.

7 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha.
i am sooooo jealous all you guys are going gobble gobble!

Happy Turkey Day, honey :))

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Fred said...

It was a great day. Glad to hear yours went well. I'm still stuffed, and I ate five hours ago. But, I'll enjoy it again tomorrow!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger mireille said...

we DID. I can barely breathe. glad yours went well. xoxo

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Glad it went well. We had a very nice day and feast as well.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hahahaha! The turkey shoot is great. I can't wait for Sar to see that.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I am actually gonna have a turkey thhis year. I bugged my mom about all you guys having turkey and I am not having any, so she suddenly decided that on the 26th she will make Turkey for teh entire family! I am so looking forward to that experience.
Glad you had a great day and now, Christmas is ahead!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Dddragon, that's fantastic! Woohoo, I loves it!

Glad to hear your argyle Thanksgiving was superdelicious. Want to hear something very odd? I've never seen Micracle on 34th Street in its entirety. Yes, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home