just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Let's Play!

Choose one of your favorite bands/artists: Chicago (this link will work with Explorer, but not Firefox for some reason.)

I got this idea from Miz BoheMia:

Chose one of your favorite Bands or Musical Artists.

Answer all the following questions using SONG TITLES from this BAND or ARTIST.

Because I haven't heard some of these songs in a while, I started to listen to Chicago (the band). For a while I got caught up in whether or not the lyrics answered the question, then realized that I was taking it too far. So just the titles are used as answers.

Are you male or female? Along Comes a Woman

Describe yourself: Chasin' the Wind

How do some people feel about you? Call on Me

How do you feel about yourself? 25 or 6 to 4

Describe current relationship with BF/GF: We Can Last Forever

Describe where you want to be: Saturday in the Park

Describe how you live: Colour of My World

Describe how you love: Make Me Smile

What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Free Country

Share a few words of wisdom: Does Anybody Really Know That Time It Is

Now say goodbye: Wishing You Were Here

13 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Well done, Dddragon. "How do you feel about yourself?" cracked me up.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I LOOOOOVEEEE IT! Yay! You did do it! It came out great and I just enjoyed all your answers!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I really don't need to know the time most days. A bell rings every 50 minutes for me, so it makes it pretty easy.

Great answers, too.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Nicely done! I'm intimidated.

Btw, I saw Chicago perform in Las Vegas years ago.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Oh, and you're blog is a Hard Habit To Break. ;)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Sar said...

your blog

I know you aren't a blog. Jeesh!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

I just can't remember like I used to. When we listen to music my wife keeps asking who that is, but I just can't recall artists and bands anymore. Just enjoy the music.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hoo boy, is this ever complicated.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Good job! I'm impressed.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Great idea, but I only listen to classical music!

I love that song, Color my World, mentioned above, however.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Chicaco link worked fine for me. I dumped IE long ago for Firefox.

Cool blog post idea. I might have to steal it, and modify it a little bit :)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

Actonbell: oops, I had started this quiz a few days ago, and forgot to correct the date when I posted it! I'll have to do that now ...

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

That it is fabulous idea! My favorite singer does jazz standards I wonder if I can fill out the questionnaire properly. I might give it a try, I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home