just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Rabbit Rabbit & Old Photo Sunday

Happy New Year Rabbit

Today you get both a Rabbit and an old photo. A new photo, too.
(If you want to know what's up with the rabbits, read this.)

ddd and Actonbell, 1968The old photo is of me and my sister Actonbell, Halloween 1968. AP3 was born October 30, 1968, so I'm guessing that Dad/Niks was behind the camera. Mom made my Peter Pan costume. This photo was taken in the house in the photo below. Doug took this photo - the house wasn't nearly as colorful then as it is now.


1719 Monterey Road, South PasadenaThis is my favorite house of all the houses I've ever lived in. The Rialto Theater is within walking distance. I'm sure that Mom has a story to tell someday about my going there on my own.

HapPy New YEAr!

I wish a healthy and happy year
for all my friends and family
in the Blogsphere!

14 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Love the photo of you two. Yes, your Dad took the photo. I was in the hospital with Aral (AP3).

Happy New Year. Dad is now asleep in his recliner in the TV room.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hsppy New Year! You and Actonbell were already adorable. Who knew you'd grow up to be so INTREPID and REFINED.

I'm thrilled, by the way, to have been published in Old Photo Sunday. Darned if I don't feel like somebody.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Wow, and I'm amazed they still show the Rocky Horror Picture Show. That's where I saw it more than 20 years ago.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Happy new Year, dddragon! Rabbit, rabbit and Doug mispelled "Happy", so we know what this somebody has been up to last night ;)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

May the Rabbit really bring us good luck, as illustrated on that stamp.

Happy New year to you and your wonderful family.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Yes, Actonbell, that's the dining room you were in. The doors you speak of actually disappeared into the walls when open. The wood in that house was amazing.
While in the hospital I was also asking the doctor everyday, "when can I go home?"

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Great rabbit and great photos. Happy new year to you too!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Lila said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SIS!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So, I guess it won't hurt:

"Rabbit, rabbit."

(Funny. I don't feel any luckier.)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Rabbit, Rabbit! I love the house! Wow! I'd adore living in a house like that. They're rare down here.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

You look exactly like you do in all the recent pictures I have seen of you. Well, except for the Peter Pan costume.

I love the rabbit rabbit stamp!
Happy New Year to you

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Sar said...

It is such a treat to join you on your stroll down memory lane and to be allowed to listen in as you and your family share your collective recollections. You Pez are a neat family.

The house is beautiful (great shot, Doug) and you and Actonbell look too freggin cute!

Rabbit Rabbit!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger mireille said...

Are any of the Pezes capable of taking a bad photo? Did you all go to charm school where you were given tips on elevating your chins and having doe eyes? Was TLP still sewing the pointed parts of the Peter Pan costume when she went into labor with AP3? These questions, and many others, remain to be answered. Happy New Year, D! xoxo

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit, rabbit to the twelfth power for the whole new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home