just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Photos of Christmas Present

We have actually had a leisurely Christmas morning - Nod and I got up before the girls did! After opening gifts from us and my parents, Goa'uld pronounced that it was a good Christmas. Then I pointed out that it wasn't done ~ we will be going to my In-Laws this afternoon, and then we'll see Actonbell and her husband at my parents' house this evening.

As per Still Life's request for photos of Christmas trees, here are some from this morning:














Salem is sitting on our piano, waiting for the excitement to begin. As you can see, our front room isn't too big, and the tree takes up most of it. Nod had to take out furniture and rearrange the whole room to get it in. The girls can't play their PS2 or GameCube very easily with this set-up.




















Here's the stash of loot under our Obese Tree. Big tree, little ornamentation.

Now I'm off to snack on cookies. Then I'll fold up the boxes to re-use next year, clean up the torn wrapping paper, and listen to my Twisted Christmas Albums (lol!!) and Manheim Steamroller CDs.

I hope you all are having a good day, no matter what you are doing today!

8 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

How wonderful your home looks; warm and inviting!

The lazybones in my family are all sleeping in. Of course I let them open their presents last night, because one side of the family does and when you mix the two it's hard to have ONE kid open HER presents, but make the other one wait till Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Your Dad is in the shower now. I'm almost ready to serve our private dinner.

See you tonight!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

That tree is amazing... little fatty. When I saw the top picture, I thought that it was a cut out picture of Salem, too cute.

I hope that all of you are having a scrumptious dinner and that you had a very wonderful day.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Glad to hear you're having a wonderful Christmas! My best to everyone. :)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You had a great Christmas! Well done!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Fred said...

That is a HUGE tree. The room doesn't have to be big, it's what's in it what counts. I can just picture the dddragon family in there opening presents.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Sure looks great there!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Trucker Pete said...

Wow. You truly have a Christmas Vacation tree!! Watch out for squirrels in it! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home