just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Christmas Shoe for Sar

I finished my last minute shopping easily this morning - I was afraid that it might be bad since it was nearly 10 am before I got out of the house. People are driving and parking like they need lessons how. I'm glad to be off the roads!

First, I went to the local dollar store to get some more boxes to put gifts in, and one of the gift bags jumped out at me ...













Sar! I said out loud. Yes, I really did say it out loud.

So I bought it. And here it is.

9 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

Awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Fred said...

What, no Hawaiian shirt?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yeah, Merry Christmas to you and Nod. I wish I could see Sar's face when she sees this post.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Merry Christmas DDDragon to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow morning. here all the present sare already unpacked :)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I got all my shopping done also, including a last minute dash to Game Stop to buy me a brand new Sony PSP.

I am weak. Very weak.

Merry Christmas.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

That's a shoe fit for Mrs Claus!

May you and your family have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oooo that's pretty! lucky Sar! and here's wishing you and your family a brilliant Christmas, honey

xxx

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sar said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! That's Fantastic!!!

3D, you just made my Christmas - you so rock, my friend! :)))

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Awesome!

You have such a lovely family.

Wishing you all a beautiful year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home