just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Photos of Christmas Past X















I did alot of wrapping last night, and we made a list of what we have (we always lose track somehow, despite all the lists we make as we shop). I need to get a couple of things, plus some boxes to put some things in. So I'll be venturing out ~ ugh, I was hoping I could stay home today.

This photo shows me, TLP, my BIL & MIL, AP3, Niks, Actonbell (the back row) and Goa'uld, Bookworm and Nod (the shorter ones in front) at my parents' house many years ago.

Now, I'm off to get those last minute things!! And in case you're wondering what my husband is doing ~ he's cleaning out the bathrooms. I'm sure that I'll get home to find him cleaning the rest of the house. He's like TLP that way.

8 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger TLP said...

That Nod. Good boy. I like that in a man.

Good photo too. Apparently Ekim took it. I'm guessing that was the Christmas that Namron was in Russia, so Aral could put a date on it.

This photo shows how much Aral and Acton Bell look alike.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a very Happy Christmas. An excellent picture.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lila said...

That's a great picture! dddragon, can you email it to me as a bigger scan when ya get the chance?

No, TLP, much later. Xmas 1997, I'm almost positive -- I'm wearing that retro Adidas jacket, and that's when I got it.

Tak (Goa'uld) has one heck of a head tilt!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Terrific picture. Be sure to take one this Christmas, so you can include it on your blog in 10 years.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's a great looking family. I wish it Merry Christmas.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Lovely Picture...What a lucky family.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

Actonbell: try hitting "refresh". When I clicked on his link, I got a "not found" message, too. But refreshing the page brought it up.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Sar said...

The pez are real people! Whoda thunk it? ;)

Damn, AP3 & Actonbell do look a lot alike!

Merry Christmas to one of the best families I'm virtually a member of. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home