just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Photos of Christmas Past IX




















I believe that this photo of me was taken at a Memphis department store - TLP will have to comment and confirm this. This little photo is matted and framed and I scanned it (too lazy to undo all that) thru the glass, thus the quality ain't so good. I might be three years old here.

Last night Goa'uld and Bookworm and the Holiday Cheer group from band went caroling with instruments. I had a Girl Scout meeting, so I missed it, but Nod was a driver. I'm told that Goa'uld kept playing "DUCK!" (a football game ditty they all do) in between houses in the van (they went to the houses of band seniors). Goa'uld did make it to the GS meeting later on and she obviously had a good time!

At our Girl Scout meeting, my troop's Cookie Mom handed out Cookie Sale information. For Hemlock and Penn Laurel GS Councils, the sale starts on January 2. There are two new cookies, and we got to sample one of them. (There are two bakers for all of the Girl Scout cookies in the USA - ours is ABC Cookie Bakers.) It's harder for the older girls to sell cookies door-to-door than the little cute Brownies. But last year my old Cookie Mom (who is now Cookie Manager for our town's GSs) and I had a booth at the local home builders show and people went nuts, especially for the Thin Mints. Maria had to go to Council and get more Thin Mints, and people kept coming back to ask if she was back yet.

And finally, check out the Elf Name game just below. It's fun.

8 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You were a cutie pie!!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger TLP said...

You were a beautiful baby. You're only 2 years old in that photo. Yes, in a Memphis department store.

Sounds as if the girls are having a fun season. At church on Sunday Goa'uld was in a good mood. Of course, Bookworm was too, since she just stayed in bed.

My elf name is Pinky candy-lips. I see the pattern.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

You know, I think that is the picture in which you most look like TLP. Am I wrong? I think those are your mama's eyes, right? Glad the girls are having fun.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Minka said...

There is so much stuff you guys are doing, hope you get some relaxation time as well :)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

That photo is precious and the quality is just fine.
Don't forget to stop and enjoy your christmas!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Everybody loves the thin mints. Not me give me the peanut butter or the shortbread cookies every time.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger sherle said...

mmmmm! Girls Scout cookies already? I hear there are new flavors since my girls were little! I like the thin mints and the peanut butter!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Love all the old pictures. I missed quite a bit while I was away. Have a great holiday weekend, ddd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home