just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Old Photo Sunday VI


Here I am at two years old. I lost whatever fashion sense I might have had then. I had to take Bookworm to Merle Norman so that she could learn how to put on make-up.

I actually went out shopping yesterday. Oi vay, the traffic. Shoulda known better. However, I knew that I wasn't going anywhere fast so didn't obsess over it, knew exactly what I was going to get, and I only had three different locations to go to. I just might go out Monday afternoon to see about any last minute things (Nod and I went thru what we had to take inventory). I have a couple of things to put in the mail, still.

No cards have been made up yet. We have gotten so few that I thought that maybe we were off the hook - just send cards to those that had sent us one, right? Well, naturally a bunch came with yesterday's mail. LOL ~ now we need to get a move on. However, my cards are usually late and if my friends have been keeping track, they'll expect it again.

9 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger TLP said...

So cute! Of course, I was behind the camera. You should hire me as your permanent photographer. I take pix that flatter you so.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are a star! :))

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Lila said...

That's such a great picture!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

And the classic pieces which you chose -- a simple black pump with a two to three inch heel. *sigh*
what foresight!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger sherle said...

That is SO cute! Years ago I had a neighbor whose little boy liked to try on his mommy's things! Wonder how they're doing now, anyway. hmmmm. I am SO enjoying all of your old pix! ;-)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger mireille said...

I so agree with SL: the shoes make that outfit. Wonder what perfume you had on? Not "eau de filled diaper" I hope. xoxo

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I think it is those glasses that really bring it home. Just Lovely! And at that age to be able to walk in those heels. Bravo!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Sar said...

This one gets my vote for the cutest picture so far (and they're all cute, so that's saying something!).

*nodding the fine fashion sense, especially the footwear*

:)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

You've pretty well been cute and cheeky all the way along, haven't you, Ddd?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home