just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, December 26, 2005

Working?

I did have to go in to work this morning at 8:00. I had the newspaper with me. Read it. Did the Sudoko puzzle. Straightened up my work station, threw away old stuff. Started the NY Times crossword.

I was at work for an hour and a half - took all of FOUR calls. No sales. One call to find out when our stores opened. One was a transfer to Service. Two were to see if we still had something available (we didn't).

Finally, I asked to leave.

They said GO!

so I did!

7 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Sudoku puzzles are fun!
I hope your holiday weekend was a nice one. I wish you would not have had to go to work today, but you got to go home early... so hooray for that!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger TLP said...

LOL. The mall was PACKED!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Good for you Dddragon. I'm in my 8th hour of mainly doing crossword puzzles at work. 1 to go. Kick off your shoes for me.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Fred said...

The Missus left at 10:00 this morning. She's still not back. TLP got it right; I guess they're all at the malls.

I looked the the Sudoko puzzle you linked. There's no way I could do it in a day. Or a week. Or a ....

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I went to work too. It was boring. Nothing to do really. I did answer the phone a few times, but mostly I had the entire floor to myself.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Went to work too. 24th, 25th and today...but i kinda like it :) I never have to answer the phone. I do have to answer bells though ;)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Isn't it wonderful when you can throw off the shackles and escape? I took the entire day off yesterday (even though I'm the boss, I still can't just leave like that...but I did!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home